There are loads of things to do in Cape Town this Women's Day - whether you're spoiling yourself or special women in your life - check out these events for ideas on what to do or how to celebrate Women's Day this year.
This website, associated newsletter and Facebook page are privately owned and operated. We are independent of the Harfield Village Association (HVA) and any other groups or organizations. All data collected is owned by Norgarb Properties.
We are sponsored by NORGARB PROPERTIES who consistently put back generously into the local community. Other such initiatives sponsored by Norgarb are the annual street carnival, fun map of the area, monthly newsletters and regular Facebook posts. They are now in the process of introducing a free delivery/ lift service in their fun tuk tuk's (AKA Indian taxi's).
This site serves to do the following:
• Keep locals up to speed with news and events
• Offer a quick way to find a business/restaurant/service in the area
• Promote and support the local business community and services
• Educate visitors about the area, including the fascinating history thereof
• Promote the village as a destination
We also offer and encourage the use of:
• Monthly Newsletters (6000 + subscribers). Click here to subscribe or here to see previous mailers
• Our Community Facebook page
• Advertising on our business directory pages (FREE) *sponsor a prize for our monthly lucky draw
• Advertising on our various additional platforms. Click here to read more
• The downloading and use of the VoiceMap tour of Harfield Village. Read more here.