Introducing Pottery Classes in my Studio
With private extra murals not being allowed to return to schools right now. I would like to offer classes once a week based in my studio.
This is very exciting for many reasons:
- we can build more functional ware
- we can work in moulds to make plates
- we can build over a period of time, hence larger more elaborate pieces
- we can work with pottery tools and turn tables
- we can learn more about painting techniques
- work with different oxides and glazes for the finished pieces
This is how it will work: Classes will run from my studio in Claremont, I will only allow 6 children at a time to allow for the 1.5 m rule for social distancing, we will sanitise hands upon arrival and the studio will be disinfected before each lesson. Upon enrolling you will be asked to sign an indemnity form.
- Fees R1120
- 2 hour lesson
- once a week
- for a month
- Mondays 2.30 - 4.30 pm or Thursdays 2.30 - 4.30 pm
- Classes will commence on the 6th July and end on the 31st July.